Thursday 24 November 2011

Just To Let Y'all Know

There seem to be rumours flying around that I don't do any work in media. Okay then. I've done 43 legitimate posts, some containing up to 3 post-worths work. Other people I have spoken to estimate to have done under 30 posts. So why does my name keep cropping up? Also, just to clear it up, I completed every task seen on my blog. There is one analysis task of 4 album covers which I completed with Josh, each of us doing 50% of the work. There are two presentations on here which are credited to other people (Manan and Josh respectively). Their names are on it because it was done on their account. In actual fact Josh and I worked on that presentation together. He did 50% of it and I did 50%. The one credited to Manan was a task which we all actively participated in. Josh came up with and planned the image change, I took the and uploaded the pictures, Manan wrote it up on his account. So don't be thinking that I stole these pieces of work, I fully participated in all tasks. Cool, safe.

"Problem? I didn't say there was a problem." - Jme, 2011.

1 comment: