Monday 28 November 2011

Feedback On My Rough Cut

Although the original feedback for our video had been corrected in my most recent cut, I requested feedback from my peers and found a few areas which could still use some brushing up.



  • People liked the shots of the dogs. To be honest I'm not sure where they went, I do not remember taking them out, but I will gladly invite them back in for my final cut.
  • There was a close up, low angle shot of Josh lip syncing for the lyrics at 2:35 which was left out of this cut, but apparently it was good and should be used in the final cut.
  • The blur effect at 1:09 did not go down as well as expected. It was supposed to portray that Josh was tipsy from the alcohol but it ended up looking like a poorly focused shot in actual fact.
  • Josh appears to poorly lip sync during the booth shots at 2:39 and 2:42 and at the start of the 2:47 shot, so I plan to cut out the first two, and only keep the end of the 2:47 shot.
I plan to act upon this feedback before my final cut, and possibly make other changes which I feel are appropriate along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment